Body Piercing In Uk

14+ for: All Ear piercings | All Facial (incl. Septum) | Surface | Dermal (with parent or legal guardian, ID & Proof of guardianship required)

Valid ID: Passport | Driving License (incl. Provisional) | Citizen Card | Official Rail Card stating age (ie: 16-25 Railcard) | UK Student 6th Form/College Card (incl. photo & name) | Totum Student Card | any other form as long as it has your photo, name and date of birth. (We also accept Birth Certificates when presented WITH another form of Photo ID that includes a photo and name.)

Quality

If you book online, you pay a £5 deposit. When you arrive you pay the remaining amount (the £5 is not on top of the price)

Body Piercing Prices & Booking

Had all my piercings done at Tribal Voice.Excellent service. Great friendly staff. Will be getting more done soon.... Highly recommend. read more

I got my helix done here; fantastic service and staff made me feel completely at ease. They also have a nice store full... of clothes and trinkets! read more

Got my lobes pierced. Great place. Such friendly staff. The woman doing the piercings was so friendly and made me less... nervous. Would 100% recommend. Thank you! read more

Isha

Body Jewellery By Tdi. Supplying Body Jewellery For Your Piercings And Your Business Since 1997

Visited on 26 Nov 2019. Top marks. Chelsea did my PA. I was a tad nervous as I was expecting to be scraped off the... ceiling, but in the end there was hardly any pain whatsoever. Chelsea was very professional and courteous. Facilities very clean and tidy. Will be returning when I need to get larger jewelry fitted. Recommended. read more

Me and my girlfriend came in to try and find her a nose ring, we were looking around for what she would like when a... member of staff interrupted and chose one out for her. They practically pressured us into the purchase, and the ring ended up being too big for her anyway. The member of staff helping us was quite blunt and the customer service could be improved drastically. This is more of a complaint on that member of staff rather than the shop itself, as it has a lot of fairly priced, exciting goods for sale. read more

Body

I was slightly confused by the cost as having my first lobe done cost the exact same as my friend who got her cartilage... done (£29) when online it said £12-£33 for an ear piercing but apart from that the staff were super nice and professional and the piercing was done quick but properly in clean, sterile conditions. Many thanks! read more

Ear Piercings And Body Piercing Jewellery

Excellent shop. Especially if you are looking for that unusual and fun present. Nice staff too. I recommend a look... around.. So much to see. read more

Body

I got my septum piercing done here. The room was incredibly sterile and clean, the piercer washed her hands in front of... me which is always nice to see! And they were very friendly. The store has a lot of interesting alternative things in too! read more

Excellent shop. Especially if you are looking for that unusual and fun present. Nice staff too. I recommend a look... around.. So much to see. read more

Body

I got my septum piercing done here. The room was incredibly sterile and clean, the piercer washed her hands in front of... me which is always nice to see! And they were very friendly. The store has a lot of interesting alternative things in too! read more