Tattoo And Piercing Shops Little Rock

Best Tattoo Shops in Little Rock Handpicked Top 3 Tattoo Shops in Little Rock, Arkansas. All of our tattoo shops actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!

7th Street Tattoo and Piercing is a thriving and lively tattoo shop that produces some of the most exceptional traditional and unconventional tattoos in Little Rock, Arkansas. With a team of nine professional tattoo artists and two piercers, the studio specializes in all styles of custom tattoos and piercings. Their experts excel in black and grey, realism, watercolors, neo-traditional, and semi-realism tattoo designs. The studio provides world-class tattooing and piercing services that you will cherish for a lifetime, with every artist dedicated to transforming your tattoo ideas into masterpieces. Their studio is dedicated to creating a comfortable and enjoyable environment that makes your tattooing experience unique. For beautiful tattoos and piercings, 7th Street Tattoo and Piercing is the best choice.

Best

Traditional, Piercing, Lettering, Custom, Portraits, New School, Realism Style, Celtic, Ambigram, Black and Grey, Color, Large and Small Work, Shading, Tribal & Cover-Up Tattoos

The Vault Tattoo And Piercing Studio, 3901 S University Ave, Little Rock, Ar, Tattoos & Piercing

Got my first tattoo here! It took 3 hours, but it was definitely worth it! I have to go back for touch-ups in a week, but there was no fading or discontinuation at all! Unfortunately, there is not a lot of seating in the waiting area. I was also allergic to the Saniderm, but I didn't know until after. Good thing they still offer cling wrap! Thank you Drew! You did an amazing job! Maddie was also awesome and talked me through the entire process over the phone before I made the appointment. I will always go to 7th Street for anything I get done! I got my first tattoo at 18 done here and I was so impressed with how clean the place was and how professional all of the artists were that I went back two months later for a nose piercing! I’m so glad I found this place. I feel absolutely confident that they’ll take the best care of me throughout the whole tattoo/piercing process!! Aron helped create a custom ambigram of my surname and executed on the inner bicep. The entire experience was great. The staff is professional and very helpful. The artists are top notch. Nowhere else I would go in Central Arkansas.

Help others: Click Here to send review or send us your review to reviews@. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. Make a difference.

Lucky Bella Tattoos is one of the leading tattoo studios that was founded in 2011 by award-winning tattoo artists Brooke and Ryan Cook. They have more than seventeen years of experience in the tattooing industry and art degrees from the University of Central Arkansas. Lucky Bella Tattoos has a crew of highly trained and experienced tattooists to offer all tattoo designs to meet their customer's satisfaction. They provide high-quality tattoos, piercings, and artwork services at a reasonable cost. Their team often hosts world-renowned guest tattoo artists and travels around the country to tattoo at internationally approved conventions. Lucky Bella Tattoos specialize in providing world-class tattoos in a clean and professional environment with a down-home feel. In addition, they also offer gift cards to make their clients happy to visit.

-

Types Of Ear Piercings, From Lobes To Cartilage

Animals, Skulls, Half and Full Sleeve, Portraits, Trees, Asian, Black and Grey Work, Cover-Up, Black and Grey, Anything Creepy, Flowers, Traditional & Neo Traditional Tattoos

My brother, my sister and myself wanted to get tattoos in honor of my mom, who we lost in July. We were pretty bummed we would not be able to be there all at the same time, but understood the reason. These artists make their living this way and are under a microscope, making sure they follow each and every protocol in order to ensure they stay in business and protect their very livelihood. The staff was friendly, the establishment was clean, it was a comfortable and relaxing experience. Shari was professional and took her time designing my piece and doing the work. I’m now left with a beautiful piece of art that I’m proud of and complimented on often. I’ll definitely go back. Scheduled an appointment for my brother to get a tribute tattoo for my dad. Ryan stayed in touch with me and my brother, making sure we were aware of all the safety precautions and measures being taken to keep clients and artists safe. Ryan sent a copy of the protocols that needed to be followed. The tattoo is more than we expected, the whole family loves it! Can't wait to go see Ryan for my next tattoo! Best tattoo shop in central Arkansas! This place is awesome! I've been getting tattooed by Ryan and Brooke for over 12 years and they never disappoint! The work they've done on me is phenomenal and I always have so much fun when I'm in the studio. Every artist in there is great!

-

Black Cobra Tattoos is a prominent tattoo studio that delivers top-notch tattoos in a safe, friendly, and relaxed environment in Little Rock. Their highly skilled tattooists provide exceptional services that surpass their clients' expectations. The studio is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest tattooing technology, including equipment, pigments, and application procedures. Their tattooists are always willing to provide creative and unique tattoo designs, and they specialize in all kinds of tattoo styles. Additionally, the studio offers honest, competent, and friendly advice to meet all your tattoo needs. Black Cobra Tattoo Studio's team is dedicated to delivering dependable and high-quality tattoos.

The 9 Best Tattoo Parlors In Arkansas!

Josh Henderson is simply the best! He has done virtually every tattoo on my body, and I always go back for more. Give him an idea, and let him do his thing. He will make a beautiful design for you, then do a brilliant job tattooing it on you. I can't recommend Josh and Black Cobra enough. The studio is bright, smells awesome, and is spotlessly clean, and the atmosphere is fun and laid back. This is the only place to go in Arkansas to get tattooed. I regularly drive two hours to see him, and I always will. Go! Now! Kyle and Kade pierced my ears and gave excellent aftercare instructions. They answered any question I had and assured me I could call or drop by with any concerns while healing. Misty was great to speak with while scheduling the appointment which was quick and easy to book. I'll definitely come here for future piercings, and tattoos. Super clean, professional and friendly! Today was my first time getting tattooed at Black Cobra. I booked in with Josh to get two moon phases with a pair of coordinating dates on my arm. He was very friendly and was able gave me exactly what I wanted. His work not only met but exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait to go back and book another appointment with him and Black Cobra soon! Thank you so much.

Empire

Josh Henderson is simply the best! He has done virtually every tattoo on my body, and I always go back for more. Give him an idea, and let him do his thing. He will make a beautiful design for you, then do a brilliant job tattooing it on you. I can't recommend Josh and Black Cobra enough. The studio is bright, smells awesome, and is spotlessly clean, and the atmosphere is fun and laid back. This is the only place to go in Arkansas to get tattooed. I regularly drive two hours to see him, and I always will. Go! Now! Kyle and Kade pierced my ears and gave excellent aftercare instructions. They answered any question I had and assured me I could call or drop by with any concerns while healing. Misty was great to speak with while scheduling the appointment which was quick and easy to book. I'll definitely come here for future piercings, and tattoos. Super clean, professional and friendly! Today was my first time getting tattooed at Black Cobra. I booked in with Josh to get two moon phases with a pair of coordinating dates on my arm. He was very friendly and was able gave me exactly what I wanted. His work not only met but exceeded my expectations. I cannot wait to go back and book another appointment with him and Black Cobra soon! Thank you so much.

Empire