Aphmau X Pierce

[HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in Leif, #1 in Asch, #3 in Pierce, , #6 in Ava, #7 in Daemos, #17 in Rhys, #29 in Aphmau, #22 in Fiction, #41 in Mysterious, #112 in Powers, #154 i...

Imagine My Inner Demons, except you get to be the center of attention.... You just moved into Ava's apartment, not expecting anything to unusual, but when you two have t...

Einxpierce

This is a season two, there are no favorited ships and there are no oc's. This is purely, an in-character MIDS2 that I'll be working on.

Pierce (mid Preferences And One Shots/ Aphmau)

This is a Asch x Rhys Fanfiction~ This includes: •LGBTQ+ •Asch x Rhys •Romance •Violence So, if you're not into that type of stuff then don't read. Simple. •~• Also this...

This is an Aphmau fan fic of Pierce x Reader. The OC in this story, her name is Lavender. So I guess you could say this is a Piervender fan fiction. I hope you all enjoy...

The title says it all. the said friend who is writing with me is @MxMiscellaneous No we will not write x Reader, or x Ava most if not all of these one-shots will be abou...

Leif, Rhys, And Pierce Genderbent. Honestly This Is Kinda Cool, Aphmau My Inner Demons Hd Phone Wallpaper

★ My Inner Demons is a MC RP story that belongs to Aphmau. I recommend it, for newcomers with Aphmau! The realm of Daemos is a world which lies wars over po...

Telephassa, Prince Asch, Rhys, Pierce, Noi and Leif go through a portal. Only to appear in a place called Raspy Hills. They meet all the Septic Egos and all the Iplier e...

This started as a joke.... Now it's Thursday July 15th and I'm writing a fanfic for a fandom I was invested in over a year ago at 10pm.

Human? (pierce X Reader)

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend a day with Pierce? Or perhaps you wondered what it could be like to court the Demon Prince? Then look no further th...

Aphmaumyinnerdemons

It was just a normal day until Lucinda accidentally made a potion that threw Aphmau, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Dottie into another world. It was similar to theirs but th...

Have you ever wondered what Asch and Rhys would be in a relationship more than friends? Or frenemies turned to lovers? Well, look no further humanspeople!! With this &qu...Helloooo this is gonna be a book of random Aphmau ship one shots:) you can ask me to do any ship! (just no Einmau, Kittein, Ein~Chan, Noiein, or Michein!) (and everythin...

Chapter 17: The Kindness Of Humans

!! READ THIS !! So i will use gacha club pictures that are made by me, cuz i'm too lazy to use or make fanarts of them . Something to know about them : Ein is dead ( Pi...

This is an experimented Ein AU an i have no idea what I'm doing so bear with me! ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ THIS CONTAINS ✨Gayness✨ Weirdness Ideas that I came up with at like...

I

Ein x pierce Jelous noi omegaverse Toxic relationship(the first chapters of the story) and come find out also This is haru asakura ummm my account was deleted somehow so...

Truth Or Dare (ein X Pierce Story)

(THE COVER IS NOT MINE!!! I will make one soon don't worry!) The Aphmau SMP goes on a campig trip but Ein forgot his tent and sleeping bag, so he has to share a tent wit...

Wholesome love with no smut. Mystreet and my inner demons cast. There will be other non-canon ships like Kim x Mac. They are still in high-school.

They're the server's best prankster duo and best buds forever but what if they wanted more than that? What if they wanted to show how gay they want to be? Credits to Aph...

Ava

Pierce And Ava

Ein and Pierce who hated each other were pissing their other friends but what their friends wouldn't know is that they actually will solve their hate for each other.

Look bro I have no idea what I'm doing Alright so this a book of one shots for Ein x Pierce mostly but it will have some angst, AUs, shit, maybe smut idk I'm not the bes...

The tale of Pierce and Ein's brotherly relationship! But what if Ein grew a crush on Pierce, and Pierce has a crush on Ein but Mac had set up a forced relatsionship with...

Discuss Everything About Aphmau Wiki

Hello this this is a BlueGold Au and BlueGold is the ship name I made for Pierce x Ein Just so you know I'm not the type of person who plans things out I just pull rando...

Pierce