Driving School Pierce County

In the Safeway shopping center near KFC. DOL-approved Knowledge Testing on Tuesday and Thursday at Noon and 5 PM by appt. DOL-approved Drive Testing by appt.

I really liked trever as my teacher he was really nice and funny and I learned more from him than I usually do in classes

-

This was a wonderful company to work with for training both my daughters to drive well and safely! Jason and all his staff are such nice people. This course is top of the line for driver training.

A Driving School Of Gig Harbor, Inc

I absolutely loved this class. My favorite class period. 1-12th grade compares to nothing than what this man has taught me in a span of 3 weeks. Hes amazing and hes my favorite teacher (Odalis bostic) Driving feels less daunting and scary with him.

We didn’t know what to expect taking this class but I’m so glad that we did. My 16 y/o son actually enjoyed this class. I would recommend any parent to sign their child up for this course. It allowed me to stay updated regarding his progress and attendance. This was a great experience for my teenager and I couldn’t have done it without Defensive Driving School. Thank you

My instructor, Jason is an AMAZING teacher. Like i would regret going anywhere else. The classes have kept me engaged and focused so i have learned so much and been able to use my defensive driving skills I'm taught during every drive.

Bellevue

Fort Pierce National Guardsmen Take A Short Break During A School Bus Driving Class At Fort Pierce Westwood High School Sunday. About 25 Guardsmen Will Begin Driving St. Lucie County Students To School

Highly recommend registering to this drivers ed school. The instructors are very helpful and patient with students, especially when on drives.My instructor Jason was able to turn a typical boring lesson into something more interesting by making jokes and finding ways to engage us. Yet he was still able to teach us the importance of driving and how to look out for potential hazards.

Jason is a great teacher and he makes sure that we have a lot of fun. I'm learning lots and will be ready to drive in no time. Plus I will be safer having taken defensive drivers class.

-

When I signed up for drivers ed I figured it was going to be some boring 2 hr class I had to spend a month of my summer in. But, my instructor Jason made it super comfortable and enjoyable! I was able to learn and have fun at the same time, Jason had my family and I cracking up the whole time! 10/10 would recommend, thank you DDS!

Montgomery County Driving School, Driving Lessons In The Montgomery County Area

Live web-based classes via Zoom (now permanently approved by the DOL) and In-person classes. Below is the overview of the class schedule. Scroll down further and click on “View More Info” to enroll.

Poulsbo

Live web-based classes via Zoom (now permanently approved by the DOL) and In-person classes. Below is the overview of the class schedule. Scroll down further and click on “View More Info” to enroll.

Poulsbo