Piercing George Street Aberdeen

Guarantees that reviews with the Verified user tag have been added by registered users who have had an appointment with the provider. A registered user has the opportunity to add a review only after the service has been provided to them.

Beth is absolutely lovely and put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend her to all my friends. Thanks again, Beth

Sailor

Beth was as amazing as always, super professional & and friendly & gives great advice on your piercing aftercare & your personal life 👌

Rebel Ink, Aberdeen

Professional and very reassuring to me when I was nervous, piercings were done quickly with minimal pain and look great! Thank you

So happy with my second love piercings and the choice of earrings with Beth was amazing. I’ll definitely be back to get another one soon.

I always go to Reb3l for my tattoos because they work to such a high quality of care and cleanliness for the customer. I can never fault the studio. T...his time I went to get my septum pierced by Beth and she was amazing and so bubbly. She knew I was very nervous and she talked me through every single step, helped me pick the jewellery that would really suit me and during the piercing she was so patient and attentive, continually talking me through what was going to happen next but also she’s such a good laugh which calmed the nerves! A very enjoyable experience, would happily go back for more piercings from Beth! X Show more

Retro

Draconian Tattooing, Aberdeen

Been twice now, for 2 piercings and a resize. All the staff are friendly. The toilets are very accessible. The whole place is very clean and professio...nal. Beth was lovely, very informative about what she was going to do and the aftercare information she provided was very throuogh. Couldn't recommend any more. Show more

Excellent service from booking to finish. Very good selection of jewellery to suit every budget/aesthetic. Accommodating to clients’ needs and explain...ed aftercare, what to expect and arrange follow up as necessary. Would definitely recommend! Show more

-

Wow , I’m just so impressed by Beth and the whole team at Reb3l . Beth explained absolutely everything to me and put me right at ease . Absolute profe...ssional and will definitely go back . Show more

Flickr: 8333696's Photostream

Fantastic as always! Rebel studios is lovely, welcoming and the staff are super helpful. Beth is awesome, very knowledgeable and puts you immediately ...at ease! Thanks again Beth! Show more

REBEL

Excellent service and experience with Rebel studios with my first piercings since being a teenager! Excellent advice on placement, the jewellery choic...es. Beth is so professional but also has a great relaxed manner, putting you at ease. I’ll be back for more! Show more

Fantastic as always! Rebel studios is lovely, welcoming and the staff are super helpful. Beth is awesome, very knowledgeable and puts you immediately ...at ease! Thanks again Beth! Show more

REBEL

Excellent service and experience with Rebel studios with my first piercings since being a teenager! Excellent advice on placement, the jewellery choic...es. Beth is so professional but also has a great relaxed manner, putting you at ease. I’ll be back for more! Show more