Piercing Jewelry For Sale

International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. International shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's customs value. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. As the buyer, you should be aware of possible: • Delays from customs inspection. • Import duties and taxes which buyers must pay. • Brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit 's page on international trade.

Estimated between Mon, Mar 18 and Thu, Apr 25 to 86153 Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared paymentcleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.

Body

New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in ... Read moreabout the condition New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. See all condition definitionsopens in a new window or tab

Body Jewellery Shop

* Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.

Refer to Return policyopens in a new tab or window for more details. You are covered by the Money Back Guaranteeopens in a new tab or window if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing.

Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Other offers may also be available.

Dice Belly Button Ring

Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments are required. Subject to credit approval. See terms- for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or taSeptum Jewelry Plugs / Gauges Stretching Nose Jewelry Rings Belly Jewelry Lip Jewelry Barbells Curves & Circulars Aftercare Hanger Jewelry Balls & Beads

Nose Piercings & Aftercare: A Complete Guide Published Thursday, February 15, 2024 Read ... How to Wear Your Dangly Earrings with Stretched Lobes Published Thursday, February 15, 2024 Read ... Flat Back Versus Butterfly Back Earrings: What's the Difference? Published Thursday, February 15, 2024 Read ...

Indian

I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for my fantastic order! It shipped ridiculously fast and came in amazing condition. I'll definitely be ordering again from you guys! SUCH a great experience- 10/10 would recommend! Thanks again!

Earrings For Women

BAF has been my go-to for body jewelry for years now, and not once have I had a bad experience. So, truly thank you for the great products, even better prices, and of course such amazing customer service! I'll always refer people to BAF!!

I'm a faithful BAF customer for life! I appreciate your trustworthy, authentic, customer oriented business, quality products and stickers!!! You're doing an amazing job, I recommend your site to anyone who asks me about my jewelry.

Indian

Thank you sooo much! Your company, by far, is the most pleasant company I have ever dealt with. You are very customer oriented and friendly and offer great products at great prices. I tell everyone about . Thank you so much!

New Styles 1pc Gold/rose Silver Color Hot Sale Nose Inserts Round Nose Septum Ear Bone

Been using you guys for almost 10 years now. No other place comes close. Went through my whole stretching journey with your site. Now I buy all my jewelry for all my piercings here and recommend all my friends. You're the best

I just want to say thank you for your amazing service. I have ordered a few times from you and have never been unsatisfied with my purchases or the ship time. This is definitely my go to site and I recommend you to all my friends. THANK YOU!

SALE

I have been ordering from your company for YEARS! And i have never had one complaint, website is easy to navigate exactly what i am looking for, and even when i have had to contact customer service, they were also super awesome!

G Titanium Nose Piercing Jewelry 3mm Marquise Gemstone Premium Cubic

I've been ordering jewelry off this site for years and still don't have any complaints. I always try to recommend other body art enthusiasts to this website as I've always received great quality products from you guys at a decent price

I'm fairly certain I annoy everyone with how much I talk about/love you guys. Nothing ever disappoints and I want the world to know that there literally is no better place to get your body modification/jewelry needs taken care of!

-

BAF customer service is amazing!! I used to shop at other places, but never again because BAF is so quick and professional and the customer service is great. I love the lightning fast shipping! It's at least 5x faster than anywhere else.

Piercing Jewelry / Piercing Accessories

You are the Best!!! We have placed multiple orders and have been more than satisfied every time. We will continue to order from you, so keep up the good work. We're speading the word and even have your sticker on our car. Thanks!!!!